Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did they all disappear? i havent seen some of the usuals, like tungster, bazzle etc....

Hope that area isnt dying.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No. Because there is only going to be more 171's.

Only going to be less 170's in the world.

Still hope they rejoin us.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
We have not left...there are still at least a few of us around, myself, 412driver, Tslick, SLKman. I'm sure I'm missing a few, too. Don't write us off just yet. :rockon:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
i would also liek to see more r170's.
Also who owns the blue r170 posted into the slkworld garage.

·
Registered
90 Posts
That would be Andy I believe and he appears to be long gone. His last visit to the site was 08-26-2006.

His status is founding member, however only ever 4 posts.

Do like the look of his SLK though and has an impressive list of mods. Wouldn't mind those alloy's for me own.

·
Registered
127 Posts
We have not left...there are still at least a few of us around, myself, 412driver, Tslick, SLKman. I'm sure I'm missing a few, too. Don't write us off just yet. :rockon:
Kevin, you forgot your fellow copper Designo edition brother. I am so sad now. :(

Steve

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Kevin, you forgot your fellow copper Designo edition brother. I am so sad now. :(

Steve
:biglaugh: ...please forgive me Steve. Where was my head? :butt:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Yea, the poor folks are still here, we must be off line more to WORK FOR A LIVIN, unlike you rich silverspooners. Only kiddin yall, the facts are, we have much less trouble from our cars and we sit by and read all the trouble you are having with your NEW MORE COMPLICATED HIGH DOLLAR CARS. ;) ;) Winky's back thanks yall

Even when the 170 crowd save enough to get a 171, we will keep our 170s.

Only makin fun, we are all one here, that is one of the draws to SLK World, we are all SLK fans. Love the jokes the good info and the friends. Y) Y) All of YOU...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry I'm new I don't post much as I'm busying having all sorts of "fun" in my 170 but I'm around don't worry.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230 Over 100,000 miles!!!
2,093 Posts
LOL Yep we are here.

Most our issues have been posted and addressed so all we have to do is "search" to find our answers.:rb

Maybe we R170 guys need to post more in our section instead of the general section???:confused: LOL

SLKman:tu:

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
I think Bazzle said that the r170 section in benzworld.org is still very active, so maybe they are there. idk. I do most of my surfing now by clicking on new post and I still see r170 members posting.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I think Bazzle said that the r170 section in benzworld.org is still very active, so maybe they are there. idk. I do most of my surfing now by clicking on new post and I still see r170 members posting.
i do 95% of my slkworld searching doing the same.
I notice a few people do, as there name works it way down the latest posts.:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230 Over 100,000 miles!!!
2,093 Posts
Well, you have years of information over there for the R170's.

I would love to see all those info links transferred over to here but kinda feel like that may be stepping on toes to do that?:confused:

Bazzle has consolidated many links into one thread over there. Maybe he can do the same over here.:rb

Bazzle is da man!

SLKman:tu:

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
How about it Bazzle?

Speaking of copper R170's. I saw one parked 2 weeks ago at Lake Forest and slipped an SLKWorld card on the wiper blade. Hope he/she joins. The license frame states: "In case of rapture, the car's yours."

·
Registered
208 Posts
How about it Bazzle?

."
It takes too much time. :(

I think there is nothing wrong with linking back, its done to more sites than just Benzworld.
Unfortunately I have to work for a living.
I have put some stickys and links in already. Its up to others to join in if the interest is there?

I do check this site daily, just dont always post

Bazzle

·
Founding Member
337 Posts
I check here almost every day.

I have made posts also on here but most of the talk is for the SLK55.

But that will all change when I can finally get my car in the shop to get that NOS kit installed.

Soon.....Soon.......Still waiting for them to get the current cars out of the shop so they can focus strictly on mine since this will be a "One of a kind" setup.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.