Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheeler Dealers gets an SLK (170) -11 April

7K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Padgett 
#1 ·
Mike and Edd are working on an SLK tonight and will repeat tomorrow 11 April at 2am EDT for those who have a DVR and get Velocity.

#2 · (Edited)
Repeat of this Mercedes SLK Season 9, Episode 15
We got it covered :D

Mike obtains a low-priced MB roadster with a broken roof

#5 ·
Nice watching that again! Missed the message but watched the YouTube. Started out looking for an R170 as a project, still have a soft spot for them. So "cute." Mine's a boulevard cruiser with no caché, nothing to keep me occupied (except driving). Maybe someday...

#6 ·
I just get a chuckle over them claiming to have made a "profit" of over £600. OK, am sure Ed's being paid quite well by the show's production company, but if this was the real world, instead of "reality TV", they've have to factor in Ed's time at whatever a really good indy mechanic in the UK normally charges per hour. I which case, I'd bet they would have lost money.

#7 ·
In the later shows (from California) they started including a "labour hours" figure but that seemsed quite low. Of course they seem to ignore many things that are not normally visible & suspect Mike gets substantial discounts for mentioning vendors on the show.

Thought I might have a SLK280 with flappy paddles by now but the guy never showed up or called.

#8 ·
55 55 55 55 55 :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.