Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I a wimp or the norm? This is for married men only.

My wife is working today 7am to 7am Friday. A college friend of hers is coming in Friday around noon. When I got into the kitchen this morning I found a note: Will you clean the guest bath and put out clean towels and fresh soap etc. The refer in the den is low on beer and we may need some more snacks etc. And Jeannie will be coming with a friend so she will need to borrow one of the cars to run to GSO for a visit, could you fuel and clean one for her...

After cleaning, fueling and shopping this mornin, I asked myself: How many other wimps would have done this? Should I put down my HEMAN foot or be a good partner? Thought the forum response would be interesting.
No, I did not fuel and clean the SLK, she can use the Nissan...:biglaugh::biglaugh::confused::confused: What, Im a wimp, not an idiot...:tu::tu::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Damn that sites nasty. There no intermediatry line....I answered as fair as I could and it said;

::: Nancy-Boy Detected :::

Maybe i'l have to macho up a bit jeeeez... No need for that!!

[Nowt against gay people whatsoever by the way....just i'm not thats all]

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Not an unfair request. I do admire you for being a good soldier and carrying out the mission without too much grumbling. Yea, also OK to loan Jeannie a car (GSO - Greensboro, even got the wifey talking airplane talk), but a car will be "issued" and she doesn't get to pick from the fleet. I'm submitting you for "husband of the year".

·
Registered
87 Posts
Score:

::: Real Man Detected :::

Hooray! You answered 'C' a total of 10 times, which means you're a real man. Call me up. Let's go drinking! :Beer:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
REAL MAN, what is your secret? Are you married? Did you CHEAT? Cause if you are still married and got that score,,,, you cheated:):):):):) 5 small smilys = 1 big laugh smily. Im gonna try agin and cheat this time, to be continued.....:tazz::tazz::tazz:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It worked, 10 c's,,,,,= REAL MAN DETECTED. In my dreams.....I tried that in high school and it didn't work, just got me grounded for 6 weeks...:):):):):) :):):):):)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.