Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Founding Member 2006
108,830 Posts
Mr Daimler

·
California Dreamin
2006 SLK 280
13,757 Posts
The man is a contortionist

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to sign those little things once they're on there. >:D

·
Founding Member 2006
108,830 Posts

·
*Registered
2017 SLC43
1,903 Posts
Not if you lie face down on the bonnet ;-)
I've been mulling this over and I really can't see any possible scenario where I might be lying face down on the bonnet.

Is Malta culturally very different to the rest of Europe? I only know one person from Malta and he's not likely to find himself face down on a car bonnet either...

>:D

·
Registered 2012 SLK250 cdi
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
parallel to the windscreen ;-)...................culturewise, oh well, Europe is very vast nowadays. But different to scots ? had quite a few whiskeys with some Scottish friends , we seemed to agree on many things then. So I can't really say we have such a different culture, except that only our women wear skirts.>:D

·
*Registered
2017 SLC43
1,903 Posts
parallel to the windscreen ;-)...................culturewise, oh well, Europe is very vast nowadays. But different to scots ? had quite a few whisky's with some Scottish friends , we seemed to agree on many things then. So I can't really say we have such a different culture, except that only our women wear skirts.>:D
And in Scotland only our women lie face down on the car bonnets!:wink:

No Scotsman would drink whiskey (from Ireland) if they had whisky (from Scotland) available, although quite a few Scots would drink meths if that was all the alcohol they could get their hands on. 0:)

And you definitely have to be VERY comfortable with your masculinity to wear a kilt. :laugh:

·
Registered
500 Posts
This thread has taken a very bizarre turn.... I like it! >:D

Dunno what poor ole Gottlieb Daimler would make of it but he's probably got his work cut out personally signing all these darn windscreens from beyond the grave, I bet he's cursing the marketing guys who thought that up.

·
* Founding Member #2
2008 SLK55 AMG
19,485 Posts
Reactions: Marcus1

·
*Registered
2017 SLC43
1,903 Posts
This thread has taken a very bizarre turn.... I like it! >:D

Dunno what poor ole Gottlieb Daimler would make of it but he's probably got his work cut out personally signing all these darn windscreens from beyond the grave, I bet he's cursing the marketing guys who thought that up.
You have to have a laugh. It's good for you.

·
Registered 2012 SLK250 cdi
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And in Scotland only our women lie face down on the car bonnets!:wink:

No Scotsman would drink whiskey (from Ireland) if they had whisky (from Scotland) available, although quite a few Scots would drink meths if that was all the alcohol they could get their hands on. 0:)

And you definitely have to be VERY comfortable with your masculinity to wear a kilt. :laugh:
The problem is that Slk is a very low car, so in that case women need to be on their knees and on the bonnet, but since you are most comfortable with your manhood, maybe the reach is still there when your women lie face down on the bonnets to sign the windscreen :wink:
In fact I think our option offers better views >:D
Also forgot to mention , they must be left handed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.