Registered 2016 SLK250
Yes, very nice.The rims.
I'm getting quite a list
- SmartTop after Beaulieu - need to build up the courage to start taking off bits
- Appropriate hats
- I've found a reasonably-priced Becker Map Pilot with 2020 maps - tried various phone mounting options but i like the clean, classic cockpit. I read Paul's comment above. I'm willing to pay just to have the NAVI button do something, and something in the harness in the glovebox. Hurts my OCD ;-)
- Tempted by a professional clean and detail but the paint isn't that bad, will I get the value?
- Tempted by ceramic brakes but need to research it more - can be hard on the disks? Could get the calipers painted at same time.
- Did the roof gummi and grease - hardly needed it but good to start off right, and it's a small start!
- I'd like footwell lights and pubble lights but that needs investigation. I've LEDs on the bottom of both mirrors but they don't come in (even in the dark). No lights fitted in the footwells.