Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So this just happen at the Panda Express at my House Lunch time 13. 07 pm pretty busy as always.

I pull in the lot park my Truck go in to get 2 quick bowls 12 people in front of me. I wait in line place my order the lovely Betty behind the counter fills it pushes them down the line 12 orders in front of me before I can pay yes they only had 4 people on the line and them poor under paid Colleges Students hustled as good as they could to get people out the door.

About 2 Minutes into waiting for my order here is this old Fart making a Scene getting real loud how much F*&^%^&*&^%^&^%^&^% longer do I have to wait before I can pay so I can get my S****ty food and calls the poor cashier all kind of F Bombs in the book.

Of Course I could not help myself and politely told him to suck on a chop stick or spicy Mustard Package while he was waiting and to shut his foul mouth
this is no way to talk to the cashier .

I waited paid and took my food get back to the Truck pull out start going next to the drive thru line around the building and then

Karma bit me in my sweet little tight German Buns.0:):surprise::grin:

Here is this dark grey metallic BMW 330 sitting there not moving next to the drive thru window.

I wait for about 2 to 3 minutes thinking maybe the passenger just run in to pick up an item they forgot to put in with the order. Nope he sits there and sits there I politely honk at him to get his attention roll my window down and ask him in a nice manner to please back up a little so I can get around him since next to his car and my truck was a 15 inch curb and a layer of small pebbles.

He jells at me F *&^%$%^& you ....you stupid M*&*&*&F*&&& I am waiting on my food go around me and gives me the stinky finger.

Since I drive a Tacoma with a lot of ground clearance I did what he told me to do went up the curb into the gravel with 2 wheels had about 2 thumbs between his shinny new BMW and my TOYOTA stopped at his passenger window you could see his eyes almost popping out of his head worry about his BMW :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I knock on his passenger window he rolls it down and I say to him you might wanna have your right rear tire checked it,s flat ......He rolls the window up gets out of the car to check his tire people waiting in the drive up line watching for the final scene what this gonna turn into. While he checked his tire I could not help myself to waive to him and tell him to have a nice day.:nerd::nerd::smile::smile::biglaugh::biglaugh:

My question to you when did people become a bunch of rude ignorant :soap::soap::soap: blank blank blank people I do not remember it was like that in the past and it seems it is getting worse each month. Honestly I find it kinda sad what people have turned into lately.:frown::frown:

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,735 Posts
My treat at WC in Vegas Daniel! :D

Remember folks.....no politics on our forum

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,735 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts