Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted 5 Slk,s today in Las Vegas.... a red R170 a silver R170 a black R 171 and a silver R171 with temp Plates and a Sticker on the Trunk from CarMax...... and a black R172.......:):):)

All 5 had the Top up....... The Weather was 51 Degress sunny with a low overcast of Rain Clouds......... One even gave me the Slk Salute thru the Drivers Window when i set my Turn Signal too merge....:confused::confused::confused:

Ghee what is wrong with Slk Drivers in Las Vegas?????

Since he was pointing his Middle Finger thru the Drivers Side Window... I took this as a friendly... come on over........:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am guilty at this too but this car is my daily commute car from home to work so i just don't want the hassle of open and closed the top when park on open public parking lot whole day :)

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
I am guilty at this too but this car is my daily commute car from home to work so i just don't want the hassle of open and closed the top when park on open public parking lot whole day :)
Get a SmartTop!!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,384 Posts
http://www.slkstore.com/product.php?productid=16191&cat=268&page=1

you can put it down as your walking to it to let it cool down!

Remote control of convertible top - open and close your convertible top using the original factory remote control key fob.
Passive mode - allow factory test equipment to be utilized without causing irregularities in their read-outs.
Extra chirp signal function - when operating the power locks, the horn sounds once briefly. (this can be turned off)
Open/Close top while driving - open and close the top while driving up to 38 mph.
Individually programmable - configure features/functions of the smartTOP module to meet your personal preferences.
One Touch Top - 'one touch' convertible top operation allows you to open and close automatically.
Extra top convenience mode - turning the ignition on or off does not interrupt convertible top operations.

·
98,384 Posts
you mean smarttop? that should be your first mod!!!

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
I do not recall YOU telling me that in the first email ... there should be an auto redirect for everyone that joins this board. Like a call center..

For hello's go here
For service go here
For modifications [and the emptying of your life savings] go here

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT...love it.
/climbs off the soap box..

apologies...did not mean to derail, carry on!

·
98,384 Posts
wahhhhhhhhhh, you yelled at me, sniff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.