Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday morning, beautiful day this past weekend, time for some detailing and new plates right..right. As I am walking out to the garage, I hear this alarm. And I thought to myself, who's car alarm is going off? IS that a car alarm? what the hell is that noise? :|

I hit the alarm button on the fob, and had no idea it was even mine. I didn't even know the alarm worked, i'd never heard or tried it before. And I still haven't even looked through the trunk to find the fuse box yet. Yeah, I'm a special girl the rides the short bus! :tu:

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
6,030 Posts
Saturday morning, beautiful day this past weekend, time for some detailing and new plates right..right. As I am walking out to the garage, I hear this alarm. And I thought to myself, who's car alarm is going off? IS that a car alarm? what the hell is that noise? :|

I hit the alarm button on the fob, and had no idea it was even mine. I didn't even know the alarm worked, i'd never heard or tried it before. And I still haven't even looked through the trunk to find the fuse box yet. Yeah, I'm a special girl the rides the short bus! :tu:
I'm on the bus with you..LOL..I know there is suppose to be an alarm, BUT how to work it ?????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts