Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ghee i remember when all Mercedes came with a Hood Ornament........:):) like this 220/8

shure is missing on the 2014 Cla Coupe......:(:(:(....

Let me guess ....... now an Option from Mercedes and you only can get the Hood Ornament when you buy the social Media Package to proof to your Friends on Fb that you really driving an Mb......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:.....

Anybody out there that remembers them good old Days........ one Hand on the Steering Wheel that other Hand on your Betty,s Knee working you Way slowly up her Miniskirt............:rb:rb:rb:rb...?????? And her response was Keep your Eyes on the Hood Ornament.......:(:(:(......

Oh Boy i think i justed opened up a Can of Worms......... on the Defroster Problems with the W114/115/116..... Modells.....:tu::tu::tu:

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Anybody out there that remembers them good old Days........ one Hand on the Steering Wheel that other Hand on your Betty,s Knee working you Way slowly up her Miniskirt............
. . . and she'd say 'Can't you use both hands' and your reply was 'I've got to keep one on the wheel'!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts