Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people! Some of you will recognize who I am, as a long time Mercedes owner/modder, some of you won't have a clue as to who I am lol.

Alright, I'm picking up a 2006 SLK350 w/ AMG/sport package, Comand w/ Nav, Heating package and lighting package. 21k miles. Price is $34 out the door tax and license included.

Do you think it's a good deal or should I pass?

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Great options, mileage is high, but by no means, too high. Total price is fair. Get it.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Does it have extended warranty? If it does (up to 100K miles), then it's a fair price.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
That's a negative on the warranty. The standard warranty expires 12/04. Still alright?

04? Check with MB, the warranty is 4 years from the "in service" date, which is basically the day it was first titled and driven off the lot. 06's started arriving in the states in Sept of 05, so most have at least a year of factory warranty left.

That said, 34k sounds a bit on the high side - but that's hard to say without knowing what TT&L is in your area...

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Ask the seller to throw in the extended warranty, if not ask for $3K less.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I think that price is fine. Nothing amazing like your getting a steal, but if theres nothing wrong with the car you're not getting ripped off either. Just my 2 cents.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.