Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these in storage area on my passenger side door and I'm wondering if it came off the car somewhere. Can anyone tell me what these came off of? The numbers read "052 01 05172" and "AFG 034 717.8-01"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
How long are they? Did you look for missing covers under the dash, in the trunk and under the hood?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They're about 2 inches long. They might have been left there by my installer when he removed the Bluetooth module from my Dension Gateway (it wasn't working properly). He installed it under the glovebox so it might have been from there or it might have been from something else from his shop.

There's nothing glaringly missing under the glovebox that I can see, but I haven't opened it up. He only accessed that area so I don't see how it could have come from the trunk or the hood.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230 Over 100,000 miles!!!
2,093 Posts
I would check with your installer. They may be something he really needs and would be grateful to get back.

SLKman:tu:

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Do you have power-assisted seat adjustments? Look underneath the seats and see if they're covers for some unused spots (doubtful).

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I do. I'll take a look under the seats later on. It might be from when MB replaced my seat bottoms.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I'm kind of confused as to where these are supposed to go on the seat belt. I don't have any of these clips on the driver's side either. Any ideas?

D

·
0 Posts
I wouldn't put them on, they are meant to be some sort of adjustment and they just clip over the belt and slide up and down but they are hateful things.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,054 Posts
I wouldn't put them on, they are meant to be some sort of adjustment and they just clip over the belt and slide up and down but they are hateful things.
Heartily Agree! i'm going outside to take mine off now that you mention it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.