Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered 2009 SLK200
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are my rights ?

Because i have a family member working in the bank i can not get served by that person .
And hence i get q jumped at least three times today .
There only was one teller left but she was busy with another customer .

So besides moving bank whats my options ?

Lump it and let everyone get served before me .
Or complain to manager .?

Any thoughts .......

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,200 Posts
complain to manager and suggest he/she serves you whenever you are on line

·
Registered 2009 SLK200
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
complain to manager and suggest he/she serves you whenever you are on line
Trouble is she was helping a new teller which was holding up the q and said to my family member not to serve me even though i just wanted to pay in a cheque !!

This has happened many a times now .
Watching everyone pass me by while i wait . :mad::mad:

·
97,200 Posts
depends how much money you have there. I would see the manager and tell him unfortunately I have to remove my money from your bank. when he says why, let him have it!

·
Registered 2009 SLK200
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
depends how much money you have there. I would see the manager and tell him unfortunately I have to remove my money from your bank. when he says why, let him have it!
The banks here now are just sel sel sel !
The bank managers change every third week and im not joking and staff come and go .
And if the new staff dont reconise you you cannot take out money or get a balance .
They have to get a nod from someone else in the bank .

It is a real sh ...t bank .

But ive been there many years now .

Maybe time to change ?

·
97,200 Posts
in the us, there is another bank or credit union every block.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
The banks here now are just sel sel sel !
The bank managers change every third week and im not joking and staff come and go .
And if the new staff dont reconise you you cannot take out money or get a balance .
They have to get a nod from someone else in the bank .

It is a real sh ...t bank .

But ive been there many years now .

Maybe time to change ?
From those comments, I'd say the time to change banks was some time ago. Loyalty counts for jack these days, lots of new customer offers out there..

·
Registered 2009 SLK200
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its being q jumped that winds me up .

As we all hate q ing but then they get in front of you grrrrrr !

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,713 Posts
That's a no brainer...change banks, they don't deserve your business.

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Frankly, I don't think the banks even care anymore unless you are extremely wealthy. . But if your gonna change institutions, my advise would be to move to a smaller community bank rather than one of the large ones.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I moved to "Smile" - on-line banking - 15 years ago, never looked back.

But then I don't need to go to a branch. Ive' done so about three times in 15 years I think. I can pay cheques in by post or at a post office. But it's been fie years since I saw a cheque. Everyone pays by bank transfer these days, and SMILE's on-line service is excellent.

·
Registered
350 Posts
when you get to the front of the queue go to the counter as you would normally do. when they say 'i can't serve you', stand still at the counter (blocking it for anyone else to use ) and say 'get someone who can, i'll wait'. and stand still. they then have a choice; get someone quickly to serve you or lose one counter untill they do.
do not step to one side and let anyone else in before you.
sorted.
:)

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
when you get to the front of the queue go to the counter as you would normally do. when they say 'i can't serve you', stand still at the counter (blocking it for anyone else to use ) and say 'get someone who can, i'll wait'. and stand still. they then have a choice; get someone quickly to serve you or lose one counter untill they do.
do not step to one side and let anyone else in before you.
sorted.
:)
This. This is probably the best solution I've seen here. I agree. Stand there and ask for someone who can help you. That family member can ask for the manager, and the manager can help you.

-K

1 - 20 of 20 Posts