Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just came Home the Hounds are passed out.....:(:(...... Omg no Beer in the House...

my Betty sneezing like a Lama because of the Tire Change at Pep Boys....

you gotta love Info...... World ... at two Am .... telling you ...better buy the

Fruit Juicer.... in the Italian Design..... for only.... six Payments off...wth.... :hail::hail::hail::hail:..... the Mb Classsic Center in Irvine is cheaper...... buying a Fuel Pump for an Sl....

It is past Three Am my Betty drulls on the Pillow... my Hounds made it very clear.... the don,t want me tonight.....:(:(:(...

My Dispatcher just called me ..... Hey Berliner.... Las Vegas is short on Stoli....:(:(

Can you Deliver..... of Course i can....:rb:rb:rb..... get me off the Info Crap...

There is an old Country Song..... called Amarillio in the Morning.....:rb:rb Lol..... that is so Yesterday...... how about five Am in the Morning.....in Las Vegas at Ihop...... Chase let you down with the Over Draft on the M/c Card.....to pay for the Juicer... and snuggle with Service Industry Girls that just got off Work.....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:....

You know what makes Amerika great.......:rb:rb:rb... No Matter howlate your Work and your are lonely at Night your C/c run out off Miles on United..... there is always the great Pumkin.....

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:......... LOL spending almost all my Adult Life in America i still wonder why my fav Spyder Undies are Made in Vietnam.... and i cant read the fine Print for my AARP Coupon......

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Flossie,

This world would be a lot less interesting without you in it. :tu:

Enjoy your night - Smothered, Covered, Chunked, Diced, Peppered, Capped, and Topped !:biglaugh:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts