Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2003 SLK 320 and for the most part of my life I was living in the north of my country, Chile in south america, in which you could see that there isnt a rainy place. However I moved this year to Santiago which is normally rainy in winter. Today while I was driving, after a rainy day, I saw water drops coming down from the glove compartment...at least thats where I saw it coming down. I get at home and realice that the floor on the passenger side was kind of wet. Opened the plastic part below the glove compartment, where is the cabin air filter located and found another black plastic box with some water on it... by the way dont know what that box is for or what is inside... I saw some post about cleaning some tubes for draining... can someone give me a hand on it... have anyone some pics in order to see exactly what to do? Any clues about what I am going through? Thanks to all.

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK200K
1,124 Posts
Hello there..

I see you have found the other thread started by efair in June 2015 ... and it is clear that other folk have the same problem... hope you get things sorted out..

good luck :grin::grin::grin:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.