Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many members are from Alberta and BC. I live in the Okanagan and would be interested in getting together with others "in the neighbourhood." If you are interested, by all means send me a reply and we can work something out for the spring.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,101 Posts
you can use the search member list function :D
They can reply in your thread but you need 15 posts to reply to them by pms

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey Chbeaton, came through that area twice last year. Will be going through again in spring but don't know yet if taking the SLK. That will be an RV trip and I don't tow the SLK so would take 2 drivers like we did last year. I am close to the East end of the Highwood pass. I haven't been monitoring the site recently and missed your post. I know there is a couple of members in Calgary but I have had no personal contact with them. Interested in meeting any SLK members.
gclark

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm new here, just bought my SLK350 a couple of days ago....I live on Vancouver Island. Bit of a drive to Okanagan but maybe a drive in the fall & a wine tour :)

Dianne

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Hi from Kamloops

Well Hi There C-H!
I've had my SLK for just over a week now, so am just barely getting to know the girl. I hail from Kamloops and there's a lot of great driving to be done in our little piece of heaven, so I'm generally game for the road on weekends.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just wondering how many members are from Alberta and BC. I live in the Okanagan and would be interested in getting together with others "in the neighbourhood." If you are interested, by all means send me a reply and we can work something out for the spring.
Well, we aren't quite in the neighborhood. We're on Vancouver Island.

Dianne

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well Hi There C-H!
I've had my SLK for just over a week now, so am just barely getting to know the girl. I hail from Kamloops and there's a lot of great driving to be done in our little piece of heaven, so I'm generally game for the road on weekends.

Just went through there on my way from Lillooet to Calgary 2 weeks ago. Amazing place. Came in early in the morning from the west end of Kamloops lake (past Savona) and that view from the foothills looking down the lake was gorgeous.

Unfortunately the SLK likely won't be the vehicle of choice when doing road trips south, as I'm usually camping and will take the jeep and my little off road trailer. But I'm sure at some point it will make it's way down there again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts