Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered 2010 SLK300
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the dealer (not where we bought the SLK) for service B on our 1 year old car.

had to get a fog light replaced (light $170, labor $57, yes I know ~$100 on line)

been having the SRS light stay on sometimes, at service A the original dealer calibrated the seat(?), didn't fix it, this dealer found the seatbelt switch gave a false and is ordering a new onen and have an appointment to get it fixed.

also replaces a tire valve under warranty

they gave us a C300 as a loaner, didn't like that car.

tried to buy some Gumme Phelge, MB didn't carry it, went next door to the BMW dealer, they didn't have it, they use some 3M product, but unfortunately I don't remember the name and can't find anything on the 3M site

·
Registered
414 Posts
You're paying for convenience and piece of mind. Some think those features are well worth it, others don't and attempt the work themselves.

You can find the Gummi Pflege at website sponsor Detailer's Domain. Plus it's on sale right now for 20% off!

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
The 3M product should be Krytox GPL. Loads of threads here about one vs the other - I've used both, think you come out ahead with the Krytox over the long term.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.