1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK55 AMG
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car Search | Sytner Group Limited

It was VERY lovely :wink:

But, will have to wait until next year before I change I think :crying:

Mint 2010 R171 SLK350 Sportspack fully loaded with full MB service history and MB Warranty in Calcite White, MB Club SLK prize winner, just fitted new front discs and pads, four new tyres and main dealer wheel refurb, also has Tracker, OEM wind deflector, boot luggage net etc. available now or next Spring ready for the summer........drop me a PM.

TonyS

·
Registered
512 Posts
I looked at it today, have this strange hobby of checking MB Used website ;-) But it could be worth ordering brand new with some extra and getting big discount. It will be cheaper than getting pre-registered car.

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
27,184 Posts
Looks great in blue but I would break that Shifter/Stick in a day after driving 3 pedal cars for the last 35 years.:grin::grin:

Don't need to play with the stick;)

The auto box is pretty good but you get flappy paddles too.

Tony, PP has a good point.

Check out carwow and build your own spec.
May be little difference over a MB history, second hand model.

Give them a couple of days for a full list of offers, but you get a couple pretty much straight away.

Big plus. They are from MB dealers and uk cars!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Sorry, but the blue doesn't do it for me at all. And it's WAY too much money for a used SLK when you can get a new 43 for £37K. If you actually paid £43K used you'd be in MASSIVE negative equity from the outset, something you probably would never recover from as you'd always be chasing the market down. And the fact that you're looking to sell yours privately would suggest they were less than generous with the trade-in valuation on yours.

One massive reason to register a new car before the 1st of January 2017 is the new VED regulations that mean you'll be paying a small fortune in road fund tax for a car costing over £40,000 new.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I must say they looks awesome in that colour, although not as good as in red :p I saw an SLK down at Silverstone (in the car park not on track) in that shade of blue, my only regret is i didn't get to park my one next to it *SLK friend*

Now if only I had 40 odd k to spare....

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK55 AMG
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hi all
Thanks for your interest, you're right Chick, very purdy!
It wasn't really my intention to buy new, rather to wait till next year and buy second hand (previously cherished) and let someone else take the depreciation hit. But I wanted to see whether it looked good in blue as opposed to white and this car is quite local to where I live. The night package really stands out on a white car but I thought it looked good on the blue car too!
Whichever way you buy it's a lot of money......:surprise:

TonyS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.