Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw a red SLK 250 in my subdivision yesterday morning so I placed an SLKworld.com business card (available for free here: http://www.slkworld.com/general-discussion/50921-slkworld-business-cards.html) in the door window jamb asking them to visit us and my forum name. I had never seen this slk before. Did not see it today so forgot about it. Today my better half says I have something for you. She hands me the business card. I said where did you get that from feeling like I had been caught with my pants down again. She said from her girlfriend. Now I really feel like my pants are down. She said it was her gf's son's rental not lease so it is gone back to rental agency!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
How were you supposed to know that your wife's girlfriend got an SLK, if neither of them told you?!? You're just out doing ordinary courteous marketing, that's all...something I suspect that you have been doing for quite long enough that it should be considered routine.

The real question is, will she join up?

·
94,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finished my post. I wanted it to be pay per view but no one bit!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Rental? I'm not sure I want to know what the daily rate is for renting an SLK. Last time I rented a car was in November in Palm Springs, and a 328i would have been three times what we paid for a more pedestrian ride. The SLK has to be spendy, too.

·
94,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When slk320chick came to our meet she rented an slk but didn't ask how much.

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,103 Posts
I believe she paid $500 from Friday to Sunday morning.

·
94,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ouchie!!!!

·
94,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he was just visiting and rented the slk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts