Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
AND MABEL
13,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only realised that it's been over a week since I was last on the forum when I logged in 30 mins ago and saw that there were over 2700 posts since my last visit. I must admit I was starting to suffer withdrawal symptoms though! :wink:

So I wish a warm welcome to the forum from the North of Scotland to anyone who's joined in the last 7 days or so. :smile: I had started to welcome you all individually, but then sussed I'd be at it half the night and I'd be taking up several pages in doing so.

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,772 Posts
but how many of those 2700 were new members? probably not as much as you think Davie.
You can use the member since for the week range and see new members that have joined. just saying. might be only 150

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Even if it's only 150 new members, that's still quite a few pages of updates, and at least 75 mins to do the welcomes (given that the forum forces you to wait at least 30 seconds between posts - and, believe me, I know that from personal experience)! ;)

·
92,772 Posts
not if you open enuff windows/tabs :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
not if you open enuff windows/tabs :D :D :D
Ah, I didn't realise the limit was at the window/tab level... that's good to know!! :tu: :D

·
92,772 Posts
I just made that up :D :D test it and report back with a 500 word essay please.

·
92,772 Posts
he's out on a platform now sleeping it off again! :D

·
AND MABEL
13,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Even if it's only 150 new members, that's still quite a few pages of updates, and at least 75 mins to do the welcomes (given that the forum forces you to wait at least 30 seconds between posts - and, believe me, I know that from personal experience)! ;)
Never mind 75 mins, more like 5 hours at the extremely sloooooow speed we have out here.

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Davie... you mean you have speed out there... we only have slow or maybe slower..

and the good news is that we can expect to have Fibres (highspeed) in 18 years. Wow... that is really something to look forward to..:grin::grin::grin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts