Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please allow me to introduce myself as an SLKworld newb.

I drive the brother to the slk...... an 04clk55 which is getting some kleemann goodies as I write this. Wife drives a stock c63 dd.

lurking over the past few weeks it appears you guys have a serious following of the SLK, and are NOT afraid to mod them and drive them!

Cheers,
Jeff Houston:Beer:

Any Houston area SLK people hit me up for track days (1/4 miles or autocross)
:tazz:

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Hmmm, entertaining plan! Welcome to the forum from London via Houston! :)

I'm stateside for the next month or so, and will be in Houston the week of the 10th, so maybe we work on getting a meet together!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Track Day

Would love to get a group together and hit HRWP with my new mods.
CLK is getting kleemann blower/headers/PTE Cams/P/P heads/tune...... hoping to knock down an 11.xxx time with drag radials.
:Beer::Beer:

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,496 Posts
Jeff!

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model and year.
Usercp at the top of page, edit your details, location/vehicle.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate’ or Help Donate’. Thanks!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome Jeff, I'm not a straight line racer but do get to the track at least once a month. Hit me back if you want info on the curvy tracks.

The Tracks are calling me

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hmmm, entertaining plan! Welcome to the forum from London via Houston! :)

I'm stateside for the next month or so, and will be in Houston the week of the 10th, so maybe we work on getting a meet together!
John, would be nice if a mini meet happened. My humble garage always welcomes good looking cars.

Also, TWS has a track weekend Jan 15-16 and slots will start filling after the first. Open for beginner to pro for $295 which includes an instructor.

The Tracks are calling me

1 - 20 of 25 Posts