Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
few mods done today only had her 3 months and just doing a few upgrades to freshening her up a bit before the summer gets here,

the first pic was of her on the garage forecourt how she came , the second is with new projector headlights + hids fitted and no probs what so ever past mot perfect beam pattern was shocked how much better my vision is at night there was no comparison to old stock lights truly amazing light output now with these projectors very easy to install no altering headlight pattern they went straight in and like i say they went like that to mot station and passed no probs :laugh:

the third pic is with stock grille re sprayed satin black i was going to buy a after market grill but like another r170 owner on here didnt like any i saw so did what he did and wow amazing what a can of satin black can do to the look of the old grey looking grille ,took star off and gave it a polish too :wink:

also tinted the foglamps to give a better match to the black projectors again very simple and cheap mod £3.88 fly eye tint for fleabay used it loads before on other my other merc lights and saved me small fortune form buying expensive lights good way to make your old tired lights look like new again :wink: and bingo :laugh: did the trick just finishes of the front look just nice i think anyway :smile:

well see what you think :smile:

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,480 Posts
Great! Enter the March Ride of the Month!!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,480 Posts
Of course!!! the r170 members always vote for the R170! :D

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG; 2000 SLK320
210 Posts
Hey, looks good. Can you please tell me exactly which lights you bought or provide a link :smile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.