Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who participated in my Will he make it competition, Thanks, hope we all had a few laughs. I set Noon as the cutoff and the winner would be the closest without being exceeded. Mo is the winner with a guess of 1043 Alroumi please pm Bill and he will make you change color for 3 months... Congrats and thanks for your valuable posts I still say you should start a car magizine, you are a treasure chest of general info...:hail::hail::hail::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Congrats Mo! :tu:

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:biglaugh:Mo, congrats. OK, was it luck or are you gifted. How many fingers am I holding up? Also, thanks to our own 412driver for his many generous contributions to this forum. Thanks Doug. :hail:

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Congratulations Mohammed.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
I turned Mo green for the next 3 months :hail::hail::hail:
:eek:fftopic:Mo Green? That was the guy in the original Godfather movie getting the body massage, who was shot in the eye when Michael was conducting some family business.:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Wow, I cannot believe this!!! Am I lucky or what, I just got up nearly asleep and I see a thread "We have a Winner" as I open this thread I was saying I would be the last one to win , but guess what I won.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, I cannot believe this!!! Am I lucky or what, I just got up nearly asleep and I see a thread "We have a Winner" as I open this thread I was saying I would be the last one to win , but guess what I won.

Thank you.
Mo, You ernd it...;);) ( now mabe he'll let me slip a lye bye now an thien bouts carz widout telin everbodi ) I showd him a pitur of a Boss Mustang car an next U knowd, I waz outa my sik bed fightin to pruv that medikal feller what drawd that pitur wont tellin a fib. I wint all da waz ta tha libry in toun an luuked at 4 pitur buuks afor I foond pruf. Larri Shinoder, hez tha feller what dezined tha 63 spit winder chevette, stol awaa by that ford feller over to michelin counti, cipherd tha Bossez 30two mustanz. Hiz kin is livin offn hiz nam by selin moderfied musanz wid hiz nam onum. Soz I hop U injoyz da priz Mo cauz now I got udder fiarz to put outa here. Bill dunin got tha whol valle stird up. Seez tha post labild Bill Dun riled Bubba, Im gonna ress my voic a minit thinn I tel that stoyi.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Congrats Mohammed :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.