Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they all brainless thugs or what. All they do is curse each other and do stupid dangerous things

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,804 Posts
before a woman says it, because they are men?

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A touch of the Monty Pythons LOL

I think they would get a lot more done if they were better organised and worked as a team. Mind a lot is probably for the cameras

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,785 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
might as well put the whole cable box in there... well except for Speed Channel and Hallmark Channel :) oh and don't forget Velocity Channel! Oh he11.... just throw the whole flat screen TV in there! Get out and drive! No more watching TV... it will turn your brain to mush!

Oh oh. This might be a long thread if we start listing TV that is brainless and / or dangerous.

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
might as well put the whole cable box in there... well except for Speed Channel and Hallmark Channel :) oh and don't forget Velocity Channel! Oh he11.... just throw the whole flat screen TV in there! Get out and drive! No more watching TV... it will turn your brain to mush!
Cant go out in the SLK today. Its raining here :(

·
Registered
844 Posts
Cant go out in the SLK today. Its raining here :(
I show no remorse in highjacking this thread. It has been such poor weather here we are on track for the coldest June on record. It has been raining almost every day and the temp doesn't crack 15 (60F). Getting so used to it that tonight I put the top down anyway and halfway home (50km drive) it started raining. Left the top down and thought what the hell. Anyone else leave the top off in the rain? End of hijack but maybe a new thread on whether anyone leaves top down in rain.

G.

PS just so its not a total hijack I turned on the TV listings channel and saw a show called A. Cooper so I thought "great, I haven't heard any Alice Cooper in years" but it turns out to be some white haired reporter named Anderson. Oh Well.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Are they all brainless thugs or what. All they do is curse each other and do stupid dangerous things
before a woman says it, because they are men?
They do it because there are no women around.
If there were women around it would be far more entertaining:biglaugh:

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can think of a few women I know who can swear and fight as well if not better than the axe men :biglaugh:

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol I thought it was one of those self help knowledge bases... as in "Ask Men"

hahahaha Havent you seen the program ? Its one of our American imports into the UK All swearing and fighting. A bit like a British city on a Saturday night :biglaugh:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts