not the expert

250? that is a r172 anyway
you have a 200

you mean diff between 200 and 280?
i would think all pre fl r171s are the same

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,496 Posts
and you can edit your own posts/threads within 10 days except in cars for sale and parts for sale

try it

·
'Silkie Growler'
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My apologies, you are quite right 280. Didn't have my glasses on when I was reading the parts spec :wink:

My guess is they are all the same, going to go to the nearest dealer this morning and see if they can order the part for me.

Richard

w

not the expert

250? that is a r172 anyway
you have a 200

you mean diff between 200 and 280?
i would think all pre fl r171s are the same

·
'Silkie Growler'
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mumhum, I tried, but this time couldn't find the edit 'button', so guessed it was things for sale too. That's why I asked you if you could. Thanks for doing it for me (I've been doing lots of editing, 'cause my typing is atrocious).

BTW, love the flashing lights on your avatar.

Richard

and you can edit your own posts/threads within 10 days except in cars for sale and parts for sale

try it

·
Super Moderator
11,502 Posts
Mumhum, I tried, but this time couldn't find the edit 'button', so guessed it was things for sale too. That's why I asked you if you could. Thanks for doing it for me (I've been doing lots of editing, 'cause my typing is atrocious).

BTW, love the flashing lights on your avatar.

Richard
Any posts in either For Sale forum are not editable by the member. Eliminates possible issues if changing a post "after the fact" so to speak :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts