Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per title, I am after a comand head unit for Bev’s 350.
I have attached a photo of the model I am looking for so if anyone has a spare and would like to sell it please bear me in mind.

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Len.
I’m looking into going down this route if I have to but I would prefer to just swap like for like if I can.
I did a HU swap in my old 360 with audio20 which was easy but the HK fitted to Bev’s has Most and from what I’m reading can be a real pain to get working.
If I get nowhere with the original HU swap out then I will set a weekend aside and try the android route.

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
11,956 Posts
Actually, my intention was to let you know that the member had a replacement unit and wondered whether the original was available for sale (to you?) if it worked/and if you were interested as you said you were looking for a direct swap.

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
740 Posts
Hi Mugs, I may have what you need. I replaced my entire HK system so have everything including the head unit. When removed everything the car (2005 R171 55AMG) had done just under 30k miles. It was working fine when I removed it and the system was serviced by Comandonline UK when I bought the car at 25k miles. I have been meaning to put it all on Ebay but haven't got round to it yet. Haven't really formulated a price yet but there is one on Ebay now for about £300 but it looks very scratched around the volume knob. If you're interested, I will take some photos including the part # label and post them later. I am in Central London. Maya

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have one for sale on eBay right now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts