Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys & gals...

I'm looking for the centre grille, fog grilles, fog lights, interior skeletons for fogs etc for the AMG styling front bumper....

If anyone has any parts, please let me know here or by PM or at [email protected] thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi guys & gals...

I'm looking for the centre grille, fog grilles, fog lights, interior skeletons for fogs etc for the AMG styling front bumper....

If anyone has any parts, please let me know here or by PM or at [email protected] thanks.

Is the slk55 bumper(s) etc a straight fit or is there modifcations to be made i.e If I bought a secondhand bumper complete is it a straight bolt on fitting? I'm interested in getting this look.

·
DAS/STAR Registered Owner
4,015 Posts
It is, provided you get all the bits - crash foam, grills, fog lights, etc etc...

·
Premium Member
10,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The AMG Styling bumper should fit ok without too much hassle, I'll find out in the next couple of weeks I suppose, the foams are supposed to usable from the standard bumper (I hope) ...looks like I'll probably be making my own grilles, especially the centre one, as they're silly money from Mercedes and I haven't seen any used ones on offer, the bumper "skeletons" may have to be "adapted" from the standard ones to save a buck as well, the foglights are on order from China for about £40 the pair....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts