Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Lee McLaughlin from Michigan, 3 days now into this group . I just wanted to say thank you all,, for the nice warm welcome. That means a lot, knowing that their are still some good nice warm folks out there in this, crazy world. I also want to give ((( JBANKS A BIG THANK YOU ))) for helping me out with my VIN DataCard. Jeff realized I was new to the group and detected I was confused about the VIN DataCard. He stepped up to the plate big time to help me out. So thanks again Jeff, I truly do appreciate it . I think this group has a lot to offer, and a lot of nice people. I will gladly pay for something like this, that is so informative, on these unique pieces of massive engineering from Germany.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
We all cannot thank JBanks enough :tu:
... and a boat load of other folks in this forum.

·
Super Moderator
24,225 Posts
Jeff is bound to post you a couple of links to that. They are worth reading as you will see why this forum works on all levels.

As problems crop up and members help resolve them, your list is likely to grow.

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Senior JBanks es muy fabuloso!

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
Well, it's Jeff and the guys on this forum, that gave me the confidence in 'up-grading' to my 55AMG. With Jeff's experience combined with all the other members (Probably approaching 40,000) I feel absolutely confident in tackling any maintenance issues that may occur with my 55...I have to say probably more so than "MB" itself, and there are many examples on this forum to prove it...."A big thumbs-up" to Jeff and all the guys....:grin:

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,857 Posts

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Lee, don't be fooled.... He is only nice to you because you have an SLK55 with a special engine. He's trying to bait you into a race!!!

Seriously, Jeff is a great guy, knows his stuff, is very helpful and really keeps this place going. Thank you jbanks15!!!

Tim

·
Registered
122 Posts
Certainly a gem of a person Jeff is, without his help and all his knowledge I would not have been able to make an informed decision on the purchase of both my SLK's, firstly the 2001 SLK 320 I bought in 2014 and then when I bought my 2005 SLK 55 last year.

Thanks Jeff !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts