Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for another set of the same OEM wheels I currently have on my R170 (see my SLK Garage). I want to leave my winter tires on what I have and remount my summer tires on a set in much better condition.

Anyone have any 16' 7 spokes they don't need/want?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Kevin, bet you can find some around German salvage yards if you call around. I will have my buddy here look for some and let you know.:tu:, several on ebay, item 220094348489 looked good.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
want my 17 10 spokes?
Thanks for the offer John, but I want to try and keep it R170 stock as much as possible...for now anyway. That could change down the road.

Kevin, bet you can find some around German salvage yards if you call around. I will have my buddy here look for some and let you know.:tu:, several on ebay, item 220094348489 looked good.
That'd be great Doug. I'm sure there are some around here, I haven't had a chance to look. Still trying to get situated. The wife's honey-do list is quite lengthy. Plus we have stuff all over the place spread out over the 3100 sq' house we're renting and a yard twice that size that has been neglected for the past few years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.