Mercedes SLK World banner

Vote here for the September 2011 Ride of the Month!

• 320 Dreamer #8

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Woolly #14

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • ETYU #18

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Nakulan7 #22

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Thirteendog #24

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • V.nks #25

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Snowbyhui #26

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rextter #28

• UK-C200 #29

• livefreeordie #32

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Ynot #34

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • BACnSLK #37

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Poppymotorhead #38

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator/Founding Member since 2006
101,354 Posts
Please vote for your favorite member/guest's photo!
The poll is open now until September 30th 7:30 pm edt.

Link to photos:

http://www.slkworld.com/rotm-submis...2011-slkworld-com-ride-month-competition.html

Or click on the user name below, to see their entries.

1. 320 Dreamer
2. Woolly
3. Etyu
4. Nakulan7
5. Thirteendog
6. V.nks
7. Snowbyhui
8. rexxter
7. UK-C200
8. livefreeordie
9. Ynot
10. BACnSLK
11. Poppymotorhead

Winner to be announced shortly thereafter and our esteemed administrator Helena, will arrange for the awarding of the prizes.

The prizes include;
* A site badge for your posting profile/user profile
* Your car featured on the home page
* A free premium (1year) membership
* A chance to win a free oil change

·
* Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,450 Posts
I was wondering if the photo entries can be placed in the voting thread with member's username, where all of the photos are of the same size, e.g., 800x600. This may make it easier for the voters. Just a thought. Saves going back and forth between threads.

·
101,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
True on the going back and forth, but then you also have x number of pictures in 2 places. or because of the layout of the board, one cannot add just the poll to the entry thread because if you close the thread from more entries after the deadline, the closure keeps people from voting in the poll. This is a limitation of the way the board is setup as explained to me. Also while you as the great photographer you are can choose 800 x 600 as an example, how would I, your modest moderator, change someone's upload to conform to everyone's uploads? Someone's great pic at a higher resolution, might look blah, at the lesser resolution.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
I was wondering if the photo entries can be placed in the voting thread with member's username, where all of the photos are of the same size, e.g., 800x600. This may make it easier for the voters. Just a thought. Saves going back and forth between threads.
True on the going back and forth, but then you also have x number of pictures in 2 places. or because of the layout of the board, one cannot add just the poll to the entry thread because if you close the thread from more entries after the deadline, the closure keeps people from voting in the poll. This is a limitation of the way the board is setup as explained to me. Also while you as the great photographer you are can choose 800 x 600 as an example, how would I, your modest moderator, change someone's upload to conform to everyone's uploads? Someone's great pic at a higher resolution, might look blah, at the lesser resolution.
I've edited JB's original post to give a direct link to each entry.

·
101,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I knew you and woolly would think that!

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
woolly i like how all the screenames are in green!!!! thats a sign to vote for me!!:)
I always use green for hotlinks, as we know, GREEN is the fastest colour :burnout: (btw, hope I get your vote this month, as you got mine last month - us 'greenies' have to stick together :biglaugh:

·
101,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump! One week to go for the voting!

·
101,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
do it next month

·
101,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
4 more days left to vote!

Only 4 more days to vote for the September Ride of the Month! Voting closes at 730 pm edt on Sept 30th!

Voting is close. Make a difference!

·
101,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Only 2 more days to vote for the September Ride of the Month! Voting closes at 730 pm edt on Sept 30th!

·
101,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Last day to vote. Poll closes in 12 hours.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.