Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from Tuesdays Run from Las Vegas. I had the Pleasure spotting 4 Slks . 2 R170 1 black R171 and a bright red R172 on the Hoover Dam Bridge. Sad to say all 4 of them had the Top up. :D:D:D. And it was early in the Morning a perfect Morning to let your Hair down!!!!! Ghee what is wrong with them Slk Drivers??? I also spotted 17 Mustangs from Rental Car Companies with the Soft Top down.

How do I know they all have been Tourists in a Rental Mustang? Easy all them Mustangs where covered in Dust and them Tourist had a sunburn on the Forehead.....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:....

And yes 2 Mustangs had Germans in it.

How do I know ? Well them Germans are easy to Spot......:hail::hail::hail:
The 3 big S!!!! Sandals Socks Soft Top down and a Plate from Cali.....:biglaugh::biglaugh:....

Ghee with 4 Slk,s spotted a beautiful Morning 82 Degrees and the Wind blowing like Hell going into Las Vegas I really wonder if Slk Drivers have an Id Crisis or Problems with the Smart Top......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:....???

Boy I never thought that Slk Drivers can be that stuffy on a perfect Road a perfect Sunrise and perfect Temp to roll into Las Vegas with messy Hair.

Folks drop your Hard Top.......:hb::hb::hb:...... and show that Hair.....:):):)

Btw if you worried been seen with bad Hair in an Slk this might help you....

HHHmmmm sweet Rolls.....

·
Premium Member
10,745 Posts
Just got back from Tuesdays Run from Las Vegas. - on the Hoover Dam Bridge.- it was early in the Morning a perfect Morning to let your Hair down!!!!! - on a perfect Road a perfect Sunrise and perfect Temp to roll into Las Vegas with messy Hair.
Sounds like a great ride / trip !! :tu:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Top down in Las Vegas

I put the top down on my '12 Black on Black SLK55 just about everyday. If 100+ and sun straight above maybe not! If you had been out in the nieghborhoods you would have seen more, mostly SL's

1 - 3 of 3 Posts