Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently I am making my annual visit to Germany and this year would like to visit MB in Stuttgart and AMG in Affalterback. Does anyone know of a good hotel/pension to stay in that is near MB. Something for about $80 - 100 euros nitely? Any help is greatly appreciated. I plan to stay for 3 or 4 days.

I am seriously planning to purchase a new SLK 55 AMG in the next year or less.

dlomshek
Pittsburg, Kansas
USA

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,078 Posts
Great!! When did they move Pittsburg to Kansas (your profile)? The things they can do these days!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Notice the spelling; no H on the end. Guess the founders of Pitt Kansas were a lazy bunch. LOL

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,078 Posts
well, i was stationed in Manhattan, Kansas in 1977 and born in New York!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
German trip

Just got back from Germany; what a great trip! Visited BMW in Munich, MB in Sindelfingen and AMG in Affalterback. In addition I took in the MB, BMW, and Porsche museums.
Was given a tour of the AMG facilities and was greatly impressed. Watching men assembling AMG engines was fantastic.
While in the Stuttgart area I stayed at the Erickson Hotel in Sindelfingen. Nice place to stay it's right across from the Bahnhof and prices were reasonable. You can see the MB facilities from there.
I think I'm ready for a SLK 55 AMG, they are just fantastic. Maybe even take delivery in Germany.

·
Registered '07 SLK55
806 Posts
Sounds like an amazing trip. I hope to do the same one day!

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK 55 AMG
592 Posts
I am going in exactly one year :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.