Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear friends,

My name is Gene Ramp and I wandered in here from the MBCA Forums where one of your colleagues requested a "relationship" between our two clubs. It sounds like a good idea to me, and I wanted to see what you all are about over here. Looks like a great club, plus I've heard a lot of good things about slkworld. In fact, I believe I have a link to this place on my website at www.kcmbca.org.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite any and all to my site or the MBCA Forums website at www.mbca.cartama.net. I am curious to know how many of you are also MBCA members, and invite you to join our club too at www.mbca.org. I am very impressed by your group and see no reason why we can't all get together--in the ether, at least.

Look forward to hearing from some of you,

Gene

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome Gene, from California.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,459 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Welcome from a MBCA member of the Desert Stars and San Diego chapters.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Hello Gene and welcome.

I just visited the link and I don't see where SLKWorld.com is listed under the KCMBCA.org website. It could very well be that I am missing it If it is not there can you add SLKWorld.com under your links - forums section? Also, when I click the link for the MBCA forums it doesn't seem to be working.

I was also trying to find a link at mbca.org for SLKWorld.com and wasn't able to locate one there either. Again, I may just be overlooking it and thanks for your help.

Glad to have more fellow enthusiast here!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hi from Canada.

I have no problems with getting together "in the ether" (I like that term... it's catchy :) ).

Joining another forum/club? Well, my wife might have something to say about that :)

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Welcome from AZ. I have a simple but dumb question. Is the MBCA membership per car or per household? For example, if my dealership offers a discount for MBCA, does it only apply to one car? I have two Benz's. :Beer:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello Gene and welcome.

I just visited the link and I don't see where SLKWorld.com is listed under the KCMBCA.org website. It could very well be that I am missing it If it is not there can you add SLKWorld.com under your links - forums section? Also, when I click the link for the MBCA forums it doesn't seem to be working.

I was also trying to find a link at mbca.org for SLKWorld.com and wasn't able to locate one there either. Again, I may just be overlooking it and thanks for your help.

Glad to have more fellow enthusiast here!
I recall someone asking to post a link to this place on my site about a year ago, but I guess he never did it. So I just posted one myself. Check it out here.

As far as the national MBCA site and the MBCA Forums, I don't believe either has links to anyone else. I have no control over what national does or does not do, but we are having a serious discussion about how to hook up w/ slkworld in a thread located here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi from Canada.

I have no problems with getting together "in the ether" (I like that term... it's catchy :) ).

Joining another forum/club? Well, my wife might have something to say about that :)
Your wife would love The Star magazine! Besides, it only costs $45 for a year membership, and all the dealers in this area offer a 15% discount all parts, labor and accessories. I have already saved enough to pay for ten years of memberships!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome from AZ. I have a simple but dumb question. Is the MBCA membership per car or per household? For example, if my dealership offers a discount for MBCA, does it only apply to one car? I have two Benz's. :Beer:
Membership is per household. In fact, a lot of our members have their membership in both the husband and wife's names.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.