Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, can someone provide data card for VIN WDBWK73F07F137409 pls...many thanks in advance.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Welcome from NE England.

As you live in the States, you can get the VIN data for yourself quite easily by signing up
at Mercedes EPC.

See http://epc.startekinfo.com/epc/subscribe.jsp

The service is free, but you have to have a credit card, registered to an address in the USA. __________________

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK250
2,443 Posts
Welcome from Little River, SC. We have a NC/SC SLK Owners Group who get together about every 3 or 4 months from both states. No fee's or dues, just owners getting together for fun and enjoy our cars. We are looking at our next meet in late Feb. or March. You are welcome to join us. If interested just email Len Sokoloff at [email protected] He will add you to our email list for future meets. Check us out on Facebook at NC/SC SLK Owners for pictures of past meets.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,305 Posts
Yay! I love updated profiles!!!

Please update your vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘‘vehicle’.

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,296 Posts
Looks like a nice car, and welcome from London via Paris!!
John, on data cards, I was able to print them after enrolling, but wasn't able to save them to a pdf file. Did I miss something or are you creating the pdf with a scanner?

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
John, on data cards, I was able to print them after enrolling, but wasn't able to save them to a pdf file. Did I miss something or are you creating the pdf with a scanner?
A lot of free PDF creators ( EXAMPLE ) install as a printer driver. When you print the data card, you can select the PDF creator as the 'printer' in 'PRINT OPTIONS'.

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,296 Posts
A lot of free PDF creators ( EXAMPLE ) install as a printer driver. When you print the data card, you can select the PDF creator as the 'printer' in 'PRINT OPTIONS'.
Thanks Woolly (and others).
I knew it had to be something simple I was missing.
Amazing how much stuff I've learned on this forum.:tu:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.