Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has any photos from Vegas that may show our products and would not mind us using them can you please send them in to [email protected] so that we can get them on our gallery? :) I would greatly appreciate it.

I saw a few of them in postings but did not want to use without permission. If anyone got any of the Edge Lit Art we sent that would be great too! :tu:

Stephen

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Sorry, I had too much fun in Vegas and did not think about taking a picture with the Windrestrictor lit.
But if any other member has a picture of my car you are welcome to use it.
Provided that it’s being posted (that way I get it too) :)

·
Vendor
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:)Wow, AMAZING photos. Thank you so much! :tu::tu::tu: Three thumbs up!

I would like a POSTER in our office like that one in the dealership. If anyone else has any like this we would love to seem them!

Stephen

·
Vendor
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hello, David from Windrestrtrictor.com! I would like to let you all know that we will be launching our brand new website in approximately one month. We are looking for beautiful photos so if you have any please send them to [email protected] if you would like your Windrestrictor to be featured on our new website.

All questions and inquiries should be directed to [email protected].
By the way, if you have any Corvette owners on your block please let them know we have a brand new WindRestrictor that will be released next month for their roadster!
Help us get some views on this promo video here! >>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAkjX957gXg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts