Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Olympic Games, for two entire days (ha).

While I was in Richmond not too far from the Oval, I saw a face lift (at least I'm pretty sure) 350, with Sport body styling, in beautiful black. It looked fantastic whoever you were! ha.

There were actually quite a few Mercedes driving around Richmond.

I noticed the drivers in Vancouver really brake at the last minute and stop on top of you. It was a bit nerve racking at first, but I quickly came to trust them. Of course,*I was in a rental car.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I went to the Olympic Games, for two entire days (ha).

While I was in Richmond not too far from the Oval, I saw a face lift (at least I'm pretty sure) 350, with Sport body styling, in beautiful black. It looked fantastic whoever you were! ha.

There were actually quite a few Mercedes driving around Richmond.

I noticed the drivers in Vancouver really brake at the last minute and stop on top of you. It was a bit nerve racking at first, but I quickly came to trust them. Of course,*I was in a rental car.
From my experience, people in Richmond drive crazy! Way too many M6's and S63s darting in and out of traffic like they are driving go-carts. Then they pass you and it is some old lady who can barely see over the steering wheel. Makes me nervous whenever I drive up there, but I love Richmond mall, so I brave it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts