Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know its a bit much PLEASE can any one take photos or his/her working car air vacuum lines ??? like the ones underneath the front engine cover going in to the s/c i found only one guy who took the time and took some pics but they where blurry as heck and only for the s/c not going to the throttle body and stuff . THANKS !!! i have the new lines ready to be cut ^^ the damn car is running super lean QQY)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,206 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,206 Posts

·
Premium Member 2002 SLK230K
17,144 Posts
If you can wait until tomorrow morning i will take a few, just keep in mind my car is a 2002 so the lines may be a little different.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you can wait until tomorrow morning i will take a few, just keep in mind my car is a 2002 so the lines may be a little different.
thanks im going out to the scrab yeard now i need a pipe that has been broken it comes out from the side of the engine manifold side anyways thanks :>

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you have of course checked Leapyfish's sig block for any help?

http://www.slkworld.com/447953-post5.html
im usre i have looked at it 3 months ago when i started looking for it :S but now that i have my s/c up and running i need the power :> but anyways i looked everywhere no body did show it or at least i couldnt find it .

·
Registered
500 Posts
thanks im going out to the scrab yeard now i need a pipe that has been broken it comes out from the side of the engine manifold side anyways thanks :>
It sound like one of those breather hose. It under the intake manifold and the hose is connected to a valve (I believe). I replaced it myself but required remove the intake manifold. I think I posted pictures on the other forum.

·
Premium Member 2002 SLK230K
17,144 Posts
This is the best i can do without removing a bunch of parts, hope it helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THANK YOU OHHHHHHH SOOOO VERY MUCH Y) but the thing is your car is not like mind :> but im sure many will use those pic ^^ anyways i went to the scrab yard and i bought what i needed and i looked at the other engines and asked around the guy there told me what to do and im about 80% done now ^^ all the need is go to the mecha tomoroz and hook the new((used)) item and to it the air pipes ^^ photos are in bound ^^;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Livefreeordie, just wondering from seeing Your pictures.

I´ve only got a hose as the green one the picture but You have a T-nipple which splits the vaccum-line into a red one also. Where does the "re-lined" vacuumhose go?

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so i got around to do it yesterday and this is what i did! i think i did it wrong coz the car is slow yet ...

so what do you think ?? did i do a good job of re routing all the vac lines ?? if so why is it sooo corolla slow QQ

·
Registered
3 Posts
Were you able to confirm those connections?

I'm interested in the lines 2 and 3 that you circled in your picture.

These two lines broke off and I can't figure what goes where.
In the picture I have attached, I've connected line 3 to the shut off valve.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was able to locate another 1999 slk230 and checked under the hood. The vacuum line connected to the top of the switch-over-valve(y32) goes to the shut-off-valve and the line that is connected to the left side of the Y32(facing y32), goes to the supercharger. I had mine reversed in the picture I posted in post #12

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.