Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered 2003 SLK230K
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any have or know of a place i can get a good vacuum diagram for the engine. my car is a r170 1998 slk230. :gh:

·
Registered 2003 SLK230K
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:gh: come on guys

i posted this 4 weeks ago
no body has a good vacuum diagram for a slk230 :gh:

·
Registered
20 Posts
There aren't that many vacuum lines. The emissions control diagram on the cover of the box that houses the ME-SFI, K40 relay module, etc...describes all the emission components and tubing routing. :burnout:

·
Registered 2003 SLK230K
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you for you reply, but my poor little slk230 was owned by a total dumb a$$. all kind of stuff was unpluged, loose and the vacuum lines were a mess. oh and i don't have that diagram, but after all that i love the little car.

·
Registered
95 Posts
thank you for you reply, but my poor little slk230 was owned by a total dumb a$$. all kind of stuff was unpluged, loose and the vacuum lines were a mess. oh and i don't have that diagram, but after all that i love the little car.
is that dude by any chance the same @ss that owned my car befor me coz mine was crap when i bought it .... but like you i like the way it drives thats about it :p

·
Registered 2003 SLK230K
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if every bolt on it was not tight yes it must be the same A$$, but my little slk230 is coming along great. i will soon have a picture if i can figure out how to upload it.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
I was looking in EPC last night for an R170 and it does have pictures for the Vacuum systems. They aren't that great, but they at least show where things are and where they run to and from. There are several separate areas (Heating, Engine, etc.) but they are there.

I would also look at the links in Leapyfish's signature to see if there are any good pics of the vacuum system in there.

Best Wishes,

·
Registered
95 Posts
I was looking in EPC last night for an R170 and it does have pictures for the Vacuum systems. They aren't that great, but they at least show where things are and where they run to and from. There are several separate areas (Heating, Engine, etc.) but they are there.

I would also look at the links in Leapyfish's signature to see if there are any good pics of the vacuum system in there.

Best Wishes,
i couldnt find them anywhere what is this EPC btw ?? and if you could give me a link for the vacuum system only i would be thankful ^^:burnout:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts