Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I found the right section so no yelling, smack downs or thread bombing.

Hopefully the title says it all: The other half and I will tooling around the US state of Florida, specifically Jacksonville, Ft. Lauderdale, and possibly Tampa this coming July. For the most part it will be on the fly, meaning no reservations will be made or will be necessary. As always, my eyes will be peeled for birds of a feather of the SLK nature, hoping for the vicissitude of meeting a kindred spirit or two and admiring their beautiful cabriolets. Heck, I'm even planning to wash mine and will give strong consideration to taking a bath for the trip. So if you're around hit me up. We can meet in a public place and have a beer. Peace Out...

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,966 Posts
When you are in the Tampa/Lakeland area, let MaryKay and myself know, and we will try to setup a minimeet of local members that might be able to get a way for lunch let's say

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,966 Posts
at a minimum, you will have her, me and Tim (el_toro_33809)

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,238 Posts
When you are in the Tampa/Lakeland area, let MaryKay and myself know, and we will try to setup a minimeet of local members that might be able to get a way for lunch let's say
Definitely let one of us know! It will be fun to have a mini meet on the fly!0:)

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I would love to meet you and will add it to my list of hidden agendas, written in super secret self destructing invisible ink, right above meeting up with the in-laws, which unfortunately is permanently engraved in stone
....someone hit me in the head with a hammer....

Later alligators

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that was code for the top secret operation "Try to Meet Some SLKworld Members While on Vacation in Florida and at the Same Time Pretend to Enjoy What You're Really Going There For".

"TMSSLKMWVFSTPEWYRGTF" for short.

It's not about the destination, it's about enjoying the ride.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
that was code for the top secret operation "Try to Meet Some SLKworld Members While on Vacation in Florida and at the Same Time Pretend to Enjoy What You're Really Going There For".

"TMSSLKMWVFSTPEWYRGTF" for short.

It's not about the destination, it's about enjoying the ride.
I like the "P" part.
:grin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts