Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a great meet-up with Scott (V8SLK). He came to town for a conference and took the time to have dinner with me.

We went to Houston's Steak House for some awesome meat and 'taters. We shared some great stories at dinner, and found we had many common interests. Big surprise...great SLK minds think alike, yes?

After dinner, we dropped the top and headed back to his hotel. We shared a drink and more great conversation on the patio in Paradise Valley / Scottsdale. 90 degress at 8 PM. Gotta love it.

Before the wife called me home, we found so many common interests. This forum is responsible for meets like this; far, wide and trans-continental. Amazing. We are very fortunate to have this type of unique community.

Thanks to Scott for a great night of conversation and SLK kinship. Also for the amazing dinner he refused to let me contribute to.

Next up (I hope): A run through the hills/valleys on the way to a SoCal SLKW BBQ.

:rockon:

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scott & per diem... you scored. Cool both had a good time. Not sure about that 90° heat.
Yeah, and we talked about you and the other SoCal crew folks tonight. All mentioned quite fondly. Hope to see you soon, Tom.

Hey, is it your turn to buy?? :Beer:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
My thanks to David (Cold Shot). He took time out of his very busy schedule to show a visitor a good time. This forum/community has helped many of us foster friendships right next door and across the globe.

I don't know yet, but I think that the speed cameras on the freeway may have gotten me. I may be receiving a speeding ticket in the mail... CRAP!

OFF TOPIC... I know, but, I have to add that Scottsdale AZ has an inoridinate number of exceprionally beautiful women!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts