Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
My SLK is 4 years old now. I’ve recently upgraded my iPhone to an XS, but the lead under the armrest no longer fits. Anyone got a solution?
Thank you!

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK350
972 Posts
In the armrest cubicle, you will find a USB port to connect your standard Apple cable to your iPhone XS. This will sometimes give an error of incompatibility with the cable connection, but it will work to charge your phone.... Of course, the actual connection to using the iPhone is by Bluetooth, which should be seamless....

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK250
2,339 Posts
In the armrest cubicle, you will find a USB port to connect your standard Apple cable to your iPhone XS. This will sometimes give an error of incompatibility with the cable connection, but it will work to charge your phone.... Of course, the actual connection to using the iPhone is by Bluetooth, which should be seamless....
I have found and others have reported some USB cables do not work. Try one that comes with the phone.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My iPhone was charging today using a lead under the armrest. Now trying to get my iPhone XS to link via Bluetooth to play my music. I am able to link to make calls.

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
3,302 Posts
My iPhone was charging today using a lead under the armrest. Now trying to get my iPhone XS to link via Bluetooth to play my music. I am able to link to make calls.
Yes, once your linked via Bluetooth you can stream music and make calls.
The steering wheel phone buttons and voice operation will also work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!
My SLK is 4 years old now. I’ve recently upgraded my iPhone to an XS, but the lead under the armrest no longer fits. Anyone got a solution?
Thank you!
They sell an after market adapter on ebay. Search for this

MMI Music AUX Interface Cord Cable 8pin Charging For IPOD IPHONE Mercedes-Benz

I have one and it works great.

I will also says that bluetooth is the way to go.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts