Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking $32,000 but I am willing to negotiate. Message me on here, but for a quicker response email me at [email protected]

I am selling my 2006 SLK55 AMG. VIN WDBWK73FX6F082837. Lots of upgrades, see below. Car has 95,000 miles but the engine was replaced with a fully Kleeman built W113 AMG 5.5L. Around 5,000 miles on the engine since the build. There is well over $25,000 invested into the engine, plus labor.

Click the link below for a full walk around of the car... He says it was "estimated" to be 650 engine hp. It has since been dynoed and made 461hp to the wheels, putting it around 560 hp at the engine. The bald guy is the previous owner...

-Kleeman Supercharger
-Dual Coolant System, one for the engine and the other for the Supercharger.
-Transmission sent to and fully built by Kleemann
-Fiberglass bodykit fabricated making car 4.5" wider than stock.
-SL65 Throttle Bodies.
-900 CFM Water Pump
-Engine is fully built with forged cams and pistons.
-Kleemann Headers
-T304 Fully Welded Exhaust from the Headers to the back.
-H&R Suspension
-Swan Mount Wing mounted through the trunk to the frame. Can be easily removed in 2 minutes so you can still lower the hard top convertible roof.
-Tuned by Kleemann
-VIN registered through Kleemann for the build.

Now for the cons. There is a crack in the side skirt on the passenger side from a speed bump. The paint is starting to spider web on the bumper. Passenger seat was sold, but I have 2 brand new seats that will come with it, they just need installed (you can see what the new seats look like in the one picture). PM me with any questions and reasonable offers. Thank you!

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,638 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number.
3. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
4. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
5. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for cars, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,638 Posts
You cannot send pm messages fyi...you have 7 posts and need 15 posts
hopefully if someone messages you, they will include their email address

1 - 4 of 4 Posts