Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rear bumper on my wife's car was looking a little beat up, then I leaned against it and cracked it. I found a Sport model bumper in good shape at a junk yard, and did a swap, so now the original is available. It shows it's age a bit, as you can see in the pics. The third pic shows the crack I put in it. The fourth pic shows some scrapes and rubs along the top edge, at the trunk line. The fifth picture is a bit hard to see, but there are some scuffs along the face, which would probably buff out.

This would be a local pick up, or nearby meet up. I can't imagine it being economical to have it boxed up and shipped. But if you want to go that route, I will do it if you are paying for it. Currently in the Yorktown, VA area. I could get it up to the DC metro area in a month or two.

Note: I took the two antenna panels off this bumper to put on the "new" bumper. I have the antenna panels off that bumper, but no idea if they work properly. I would recommend transplanting what you have, but I have a set that I can include, if desired.

$100, as is

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,487 Posts
Contact info?

In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,487 Posts
And now I should be able to receive PMs, too.
only after system updates/refreshes your status

when you see the 'edit' button at the bottom of your posts, then you can reply and send messages

1 - 5 of 5 Posts