Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale here is a pair of Spyder Auto Black HID Headlights for the R171 SLK with HID (Not compatible with Halogen). They work fine and have been tested, except the drivers side headlight has had some damage to it underneath the headlight, not visible when mounted. I attempted to have the headlight fixed, but ended up opting to replace the pair of headlights. Local pickup preferred, willing to ship if buyer pays.

150$ Gets both of them. The passengers side has no issues.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
24,743 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Up for sale here is a pair of Spyder Auto Black HID Headlights for the R171 SLK with HID (Not compatible with Halogen). They work fine and have been tested, except the drivers side headlight has had some damage to it underneath the headlight, not visible when mounted. I attempted to have the headlight fixed, but ended up opting to replace the pair of headlights. Local pickup preferred, willing to ship if buyer pays.

Is that you Dana? You getting rid of your SLK?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey! Yeah its me and no not selling the SLK, I just got new ones and am selling the old ones because i dont want to have to deal with sealing the driver side headlight. They work fine though

·
Super Moderator
24,743 Posts

Hey! Yeah its me and no not selling the SLK, I just got new ones and am selling the old ones because i dont want to have to deal with sealing the driver side headlight. They work fine though
Plan B. Quote.
If user set up correct an email notification has been sent. :tu:

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,431 Posts
Plan C....notify @electr0

was on 4 days ago :D

·
93,431 Posts
Sorry I'm here, I deleted 4 messages so i have room in my inbox now, must have ran out of my 11kb mailbox size - cmon jbanks - this is 2019 ;-)
I don't own the forum :D

I just live here :D

Become a subscribing member...then 1000 messages allowed :D

·
93,431 Posts
Electr0, please e-mail me at the address above. I don't believe my sent messages are going through. Thank you
do you see your messages in your sent folder?

if not, you need to
check the box in edit your options
to 'keep a copy in sent folder'

1 - 14 of 14 Posts