Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Up for sale here is some OEM wheels and tires for the SLK55 AMG. Coming off my 2009 they are in great shape. Rear tires need replacing but the front ones have a great amount of tread left.

This picture is my car with the wheels on. I'm located in the Southern California area and can meet up around the Glendale/Burbank area.

Let me know if you have any questions!

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
In no particular order
1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a
moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone
number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able
to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something
was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor

·
Registered
589 Posts
Up for sale here is some OEM wheels and tires for the SLK55 AMG. Coming off my 2009 they are in great shape. Rear tires need replacing but the front ones have a great amount of tread left.

This picture is my car with the wheels on. I'm located in the Southern California area and can meet up around the Glendale/Burbank area.

Let me know if you have any questions!
And how much do you want them for??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts