Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
As title says, parting out 2006 Silver 55 AMG. Most of the parts are available except of front and rear bumpers, front fenders, hood, headlights, alloy wheels. At this moment I am keeping engine as well. Mileage 48000.
Interior is black.
Located Washington, DC

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,423 Posts
please provide pics and email contact and prices
for sale threads are not editable by poster
post in your thread or email a moderator for changes or help

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,945 Posts
I'd like the interior trim (door pulls + the two bits left/right of the steering wheel + glove box trim + parking brake trim). So basically the bits in this picture:

, except the thing on the 3rd row on the right (which is the front half of the shift knob).

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK350
2,357 Posts
As title says, parting out 2006 Silver 55 AMG. Most of the parts are available except of front and rear bumpers, front fenders, hood, headlights, alloy wheels. At this moment I am keeping engine as well. Mileage 48000.
Interior is black.
Located Washington, DC
Please post the VIN. Thank you.

·
Registered 2009 SLK200
5,070 Posts
Plastic door sills available ?

And what condition and paint code ?

Thanks

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,945 Posts
You should probably post a couple of quick "welcome" replies in the New Members forum to get over the magic limit of 15 posts total, so you can start sending/receiving Private Messages.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,423 Posts
As Durk and my welcome message (which no one reads) states :D

If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable or to ‘edit’, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM/edit. You can always pm a moderator.

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK350
2,357 Posts
marius76,

Where is the car located? I'm local to you and may want to check out a few things in person. Are you good with that??

·
Registered 2006 SLK55 AMG
105 Posts
I'd like the interior trim (door pulls + the two bits left/right of the steering wheel + glove box trim + parking brake trim). So basically the bits in this picture:

, except the thing on the 3rd row on the right (which is the front half of the shift knob).
Is this the trim you currently have? If so I would be interested in it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Shame about the 55.:frown:

VIN suggests the car has an auto-dim rear view mirror. Min just died showing an ink blob in the mirror so I'd be interested in the mirror from your car.

Is it still available?

Thanks & Regards

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
I am interested in the 2 clear plastic lens that cover the interior lights located in the cockpit overhead console. They are easy to remove. Let me know how much you want for them, to include shipping and handling charges.

I am interested if they are in near-new condition, i.e., no cracks or yellowing.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
at this point would prefer to set cockpit overhead console as a one complete piece
OK.
Will hold on this for now, perhaps someone has a need for the whole overhead assembly.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.