Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
I no longer have my SLK, but I recently came across a few meager parts that I can send for not much more than the cost of postage:

- One rear console switch bezel, 1706830508, brand new never used. Part # 6 in the attached drawing. $10 including domestic US shipping.

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,426 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

Just reorganized the garage & these piece parts are queued up for the garbage soon.

Trunk struts at a minimum ought to be on someone’s SLK rather than a recycling center.

·
Premium Member
4,554 Posts
Unfortunately I don't have any need for these ATM, but Jr does drive a 230 still and maybe some day could use them... if you're simply feeling guilty about the landfill I'll give you $5 plus ground shipping for the lot. eBay would be your more profitable route.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,426 Posts
post 1 updated

1 - 8 of 8 Posts