Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to sell my baby. She's been replaced by a newer model.

I have a 2002 SKL320, silver, and I am the second owner. I have the original window sticker, and all the service records for the last 5 years. Prior to that , the car was serviced exclusively at the local dealer. It now has 37,500 miles and comes with a custom cover, the original first aid kit - unopened, new tires 2 years (8000 miles ago). This one is unique in that it has the black and red interior, and the seats are in perfect condition. No cracking or tears. It also has the original windscreen. I have the original manuals for it and all documentation. It has a telephone built into the console as well. I had a new battery put in and a complete oil and lube (synthetic) about 100 miles ago. I had the hydraulics re-done for the top about 2 years ago at the dealership, and it goes up and down perfectly. the car has never been in an accident, but does have a few paint chips. I have the factory color touch up and will be working on them, all are minor.

I hate to part with the car, but I'm older now and with a new knee its difficult for me to get into.

I can take as many pictures as you want and send them to you. I am asking $12,500.00. Email me at [email protected], or call me at 610-505-9996. I am located in southern New Jersey.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,548 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number.
3. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
4. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
5. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for cars, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts