Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I picked up a new car so it's time for the SLK to go to a new home. Car has 125K miles, 8k of those were in the past two years while I've owned it. I plan to include a set of drag radials with matching wheels, handheld tuner, and custom gauge pod with both wideband and boost gauges installed for $̶1̶8̶,̶5̶0̶0̶ $̶1̶7̶,̶5̶0̶0̶. $15,500
I'll post better pics this weekend.

And the new beater:

·
Super Moderator Northern California US 06 SLK 280
10,330 Posts
1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number.
3. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
4. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
5. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for cars, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
11,968 Posts
Updated 1st post :tu:

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
11,968 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love that new ride....great color. Did you just drag it or did you track it?
Thanks. I only drag race it, and it's best run to date is a 10.5 @ 130. I'm honestly considering selling it already and getting a cheap beater CL600 and throwing some turbos on it with nitrous.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
BUMP - Just an FYI, price is firm for now. I'm very tempted to keep it and sell the Vette, but I'll keep the deathtrap Vette a little longer so I can enjoy it some more at the strip.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,201 Posts
keep it? shall i close this for sale thread?

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,201 Posts
I referred your thread to a member that was looking for a 55 in usa :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts