Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m selling my custom diamond stitched Manicci floor mats (USA shipping only). These are used but in perfect condition. I purchased them in December 2017 and received them in January 2018. I absolutely love these mats but I’m doing an interior facelift and they won’t match . I paid $229 and am selling them for $130 (that includes shipping anywhere in the US). If you’re interested or want more pictures or videos send me a message or leave a comment. These will fit any R172 2012-2016 SLK.

*This does not include the Mercedes OEM floor mats*

PayPal only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
24,743 Posts
FYI and Suggestions for the For Sale section In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts