Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
As promised, here are the parts I am selling from my R172 (2011-2015)

These were purchased for a 2014 SLK250 that I no longer own (total loss)
Some parts were in my garage at the time of the wreck
Some of these are New In Box Christmas gifts, that never even got installed.

Xentec LED Headlights with internal Canbus (no Error Code) New in Box- $15 (Brilliant white light)

LED Headlights with external Canbus (no Error Code) Like New- $15 (the light has a slightly purple tint) I installed these, didn't like the purple tint, so I put the stock lights back in and ordered the Xentecs. Then I got hit.

OEM spare tire (donut) Like New, never used: $125

Sold -Dinantronics Sport Performance Tuner- New in box: $230- was a Christmas gift. Never installed.

Sold - OEM Wind deflector In Like New condition: $125

Sold - OEM Apple iPhone plug in Like new condition: $15

Sold - Mercedes Benz License plate frame- chrome/black, high quality (not sticker/decal) $15

All items include shipping to 48 states except the tire. I'll have to get a shipping quote once someone's interested,, and factor that in, maybe split the shipping cost. I'll also be posting locally on Craigslist, and possibly eBay later this week, so first come first serve.

Email address is [email protected].

Also for sale is an extra key fob in EXCELLENT condition. You'd have to get it programmed to your vehicle.

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,487 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
I am in for the iPhone adapter. I already have one but a spare is always good. I do not think that the key fob is usable on any car other than yours. It must be programmed by dealer, and they will not program third-party keys.

·
93,487 Posts
I am in for the iPhone adapter. I already have one but a spare is always good. I do not think that the key fob is usable on any car other than yours. It must be programmed by dealer, and they will not program third-party keys.
Send him an email listed in post 1 :D

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
I might also be interested in the brilliant white light LEDs. Could you get me the model number? I would like to know what the exact color is. Thank you

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ok, thanks about the fob. Wasn't aware of that. I don't see a model number on the LEDs just Xentec.

Just a quick query on the LED headlights (as I am in the UK it wouldn't be worth getting them off you), but did you have any problems getting them to fit (clearance around the back of the bulbs) and any CANbus errors. Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The purple ones fit fine. Space was tight, but the cap that goes behind the headlights screwed in with no problem. There is a mini fan, so I thought about ventilating the cap with a few tiny holes but decided not to. The Xentecs are the same length. The purple ones even have the external canbus but the whole thing fit inside the headlight housing. Xentecs should be an even better fit since the canbus is internal. And no, I didn't get an error with the purple ones. Drove it for 3 nights, but didn't like the purplish hue in the lights. Wish I'd taken pics. It wasn't horrible, but I just wanted white lights. Never got a chance to install the Xentecs.

·
Registered
84 Posts
The purple ones fit fine. Space was tight, but the cap that goes behind the headlights screwed in with no problem. There is a mini fan, so I thought about ventilating the cap with a few tiny holes but decided not to. The Xentecs are the same length. The purple ones even have the external canbus but the whole thing fit inside the headlight housing. Xentecs should be an even better fit since the canbus is internal. And no, I didn't get an error with the purple ones. Drove it for 3 nights, but didn't like the purplish hue in the lights. Wish I'd taken pics. It wasn't horrible, but I just wanted white lights. Never got a chance to install the Xentecs.
Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it.

·
93,487 Posts
Post 1 updated

·
93,487 Posts
Post 1 updated

·
93,487 Posts